The YMCA has a solution for your family’s health, fitness, child care and sports needs,and the solution is right down the street.
Increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance, and enjoy quality time with family and friends… at the Y! We combine spirit, mind, and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness. We believe small changes in a person’s lifestyle can produce great results. We’ll work with you to establish personal goals – creating healthier habits, one small step at a time.
Most importantly, your Y membership shows that you’re not just a member of a facility; you’re part of a cause. With a shared commitment to nurturing the potential of youth, improving health and well-being, and giving back to our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change not just in yourself, but in our community.
YMCA Memberships include:
- State-of-the-art health and wellness centers with friendly staff
- Opportunity to use all of the Charlotte County Family YMCAs
- Indoor and outdoor swimming pools with Water Exercise Classes
- Group Exercise Classes like Zumba, Yoga, Spin & Body Pump, Tai-Chi
- Free Child Watch while you exercise, for Family and Single-Parent Family members
- Fun events for the whole family to enjoy
- Year-round swimming
- Reduced rates and priority registration on special programs and camps, including:
- Youth and Adult Sports
- Summer Day Camps
- Swim Lessons
- Participation in the YMCA AWAY program, when members travel to other parts of the country
- Unconditional member satisfaction guarantee
Try the Y - FREE Guest Pass
Give us a try - we know you'll love it here! Thereafter, the Daily Guest Policy is adults $10/visit and youth, teen and college $5/visit. Photo ID required. Under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Click here to request a free Guest Pass.
Current YMCA members will receive a FREE month of membership for each new member they refer who has not been a member in the past and who purchases a new membership. To submit a referral, complete the form.
|Household + 1||79.50||50.00|
• Credit Card/Bank Account Monthly Draft: Draft may be taken on the 1st or 15th each month.
• Full Payment: Payment may be made by any major Credit Card, Cash or Check.